Re: Exception on call to isValid() method

From: Jeff Lanzarotta <delux256-postgresql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Exception on call to isValid() method
Date: 2007-03-05 18:34:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
OK, found the JDBC4 driver. Now I get,

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Method org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Connection.isValid(int) is not yet implemented.
    at org.postgresql.Driver.notImplemented(Driver.java:728)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc4.AbstractJdbc4Connection.isValid(AbstractJdbc4Connection.java:53)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Connection.isValid(Jdbc4Connection.java:21)

isValid() is an abstract method. So, am I to assume that the driver itself does not have isValid() implemented?