Patch license update to developer's FAQ

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Patch license update to developer's FAQ
Date: 2007-03-02 17:52:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I have added to the developer's FAQ that we don't want
non-BSD-compatible licensed patches:

    <li>PostgreSQL is licensed under a BSD license.  By posting a patch
    to the public PostgreSQL mailling lists, you are giving the PostgreSQL
    Global Development Group the non-revokable right to distribute your
    patch under the BSD license.  If you use code that is available under
    a BSD-compatible license (eg. public domain), please note that in your
    email submission.  If the license is not BSD-compatible (e.g. GPL),
    please do not post the patch.</li>

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2007-03-02 18:00:09