Berkeley TechExpo March 15th: need volunteers!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Sailesh Krishnamurthy" <sailesh(at)aminsight(dot)com>
Subject: Berkeley TechExpo March 15th: need volunteers!
Date: 2007-02-26 20:40:29
Lists: sfpug
SFPUG,

UCB has offered us a free (well, $50) booth at the student/vendor TechExpo on
March 15th.   The expo is a place for us to talk to students about tech jobs
and internships, and to talk to UCB staff about using PostgreSQL and teaching
with it.

I could use a couple volunteers to join me there for the day; people involved
with universities or the UCs would be especially good.  (Hey, Sailesh?)

http://csba.berkeley.edu/tech_expo.html

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-03-06 17:04:03