PLS Help. Linked tables in MS Access

From: hengky liwandouw <hengky_liwandouw(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PLS Help. Linked tables in MS Access
Date: 2007-02-26 10:33:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear all, I am new to Postgre SQL, and have serious performance problem with Postgre SQL 8.1 as backend and MS Access 2000 / 2003 as front end application. After searching archive in this maiing list, i found usefull information like below. But i still have some big question :

1. How can i know my ODBC driver version ?
2. How to run tcpdump ?
3. How to see Postgre SQL log, to see how fast it runs Access sql command ?
4. Some times when user input data, my application show "#delete" records while no user delete record. How can this error appear ?
5. Could someone share his VBA code to connect from Access to PGSQL ? I think maybe something wrong with my VBA code that caused the "#delete" problem.

The application run on both Access 2000 and Access 2003. So i use MS Access 2000 file format MDB, running on A2000 and A2003, connect to PostgreSQL 8.2.3

Thank you !!!

Re: linked tables in MS Access