Re: WAL files backup

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pedro noticioso <cucnews(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WAL files backup
Date: 2007-02-17 00:33:31
Lists: pgsql-admin
pedro noticioso wrote:
> Muchas gracia a todos los queme han respondido hasta
> ahora
> Thanks to all who have repplied so far

Pedro, I don't think you're doing anyone (nor yourself) any favors by
writing both in spanish and english in this list.  This list is english
only.  If you want to write in spanish, please use the pgsql-es-ayuda
list and I'll be happy to help you there.  If you want to stick to this
list, please use english only.  I find it hard to follow what you're
doing in the format you're using.