Fwd: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly
Date: 2007-02-07 22:11:04
Lists: sfpug
More from O'Reilly:

Date: Wednesday 07 February 2007 11:56
From: "Marsee Henon" <marsee(at)oreilly(dot)com>
To: josh(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi,

Can you share the following with your members if you think they
might be interested?

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development essentials
including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

Happy FebWeb,

Marsee

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA   95472
http://ug.oreilly.com/  http://ug.oreilly.com/creativemedia/

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-02-08 00:59:55