Re: PostgreSQL Admin gig

From: Kevin Kempter <kevin(at)kevinkempterllc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Admin gig
Date: 2007-02-06 04:12:16
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi;

I've done Postgres and EnterpriseDB training for a few years now, plus I'm a
PostgreSQL DBA so I work with it daily. I've created and delivered courses
with very similar content to what you have defined.

I'll give you a call tomorrow, where is the training to be delivered and when?
Feel free to give me a call if you don't hear from me.

/Kevin Kempter
303-217-0961