RSVP for Tuesday or Starve!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RSVP for Tuesday or Starve!
Date: 2007-02-04 22:38:44
Lists: sfpug

Hey, we have a special meeting Tuesday as previously mentioned:

We have special guests from Australia and Germany!  Don't miss this!

Please RSVP here if you are coming, or expect not to get fed.  Also, I'm still
looking for someone from the Deep South Bay who will be attending the meeting
and can drop off Markus (and possibly Gavin) after the meeting.  As an
additional incentive, I will offer to pay for your gas home.

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-02-04 22:57:48