RSVP for Tuesday or Starve!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RSVP for Tuesday or Starve!
Date: 2007-02-04 22:38:44
Lists: sfpug
All,

Hey, we have a special meeting Tuesday as previously mentioned:
pugs.postgresql.org/sfpug

We have special guests from Australia and Germany!  Don't miss this!

Please RSVP here if you are coming, or expect not to get fed.  Also, I'm still
looking for someone from the Deep South Bay who will be attending the meeting
and can drop off Markus (and possibly Gavin) after the meeting.  As an
additional incentive, I will offer to pay for your gas home.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-02-04 22:57:48