Re: undefined reference - problem compiling pgadmin3

From: Alex Gorbachenko <agent_007(at)immo(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: undefined reference - problem compiling pgadmin3
Date: 2007-02-02 11:32:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:00:09 +0100
Luca wrote:

>but I've installed wx, run ldconfig and then build the contribs.

imho, wxgtk bulds normally only in wxgtk source tree, and you must
compile at once main package along with contribs.

currently, i maintain wxGTK and pgadmin3 for russian ALTLinux distro. i
was routinely build rpm packages, and all works fine.

>It seems right to me, isn't it?

yes, that's right.

[skipped]

>Should I set other options?

no.

--
np: Bullet for my Valentine - suffocating under words of sorrow (what
can i do) (live at brixton academy)