Re: 14.4 If You Are Upgrading - Suggested Improvements

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: "Thomas F(dot) O'Connell" <tf(at)o(dot)ptimized(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 14.4 If You Are Upgrading - Suggested Improvements
Date: 2007-01-26 23:00:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

I have updated the installation documentation to clarify major vs. minor
releases; patch attached and applied. I always suspected we were
unclear on this. Comments welcome. I am not inclined to backpatch this
to 8.2.X because it might be too significant a change. URL of new text:

http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/install-upgrading.html

--
Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us

Attachment Content-Type Size