Re: 14.4 If You Are Upgrading - Suggested Improvements

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: "Thomas F(dot) O'Connell" <tf(at)o(dot)ptimized(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 14.4 If You Are Upgrading - Suggested Improvements
Date: 2007-01-26 23:00:25
Lists: pgsql-docs
I have updated the installation documentation to clarify major vs. minor
releases;  patch attached and applied.  I always suspected we were
unclear on this.  Comments welcome.  I am not inclined to backpatch this
to 8.2.X because it might be too significant a change.  URL of new text:

	http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/install-upgrading.html

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce(at)momjian(dot)us