Re: 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending Work)

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending Work)
Date: 2007-01-23 02:11:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Joshua D. Drake (jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com) wrote:
> Thought I would do a poll of what is happening in the world for 8.3. I have:

It seems unlikely that I'm going to have time at the rate things are
going but I was hoping to take a whack at default permissions/ownership
by schema. Kind of a umask-type thing but for schemas instead of roles
(though I've thought about it per role and that might also solve the
particular problem we're having atm).

Thanks,

Stephen