Re: Invalid Checksum in Control File

From: "Christopher Bland" <themanatuf(at)juno(dot)com>
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Invalid Checksum in Control File
Date: 2007-01-15 18:27:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

>> "Christopher Bland" <themanatuf(at)juno(dot)com> writes:
>> FATAL: incorrect checksum in control file
>
>Does pg_controldata print anything useful?
>
> regards, tom lane

I *just* re-initialized the database and started over. I didn't think I had a dump of the original
but then I found it. Thanks for replying.

Chris

FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752