Ridesharing for Tommorrow's meeting

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Quinn Weaver <quinn(at)funkspiel(dot)org>
Subject: Ridesharing for Tommorrow's meeting
Date: 2007-01-08 18:02:59
Lists: sfpug

All,

Quoth Quinn Weaver:

"I plan to rent a Zipcar and drive down from Berkeley. I'm happy to
drive up to three other people from the East Bay. Mail me if you're
interested."

For my personal part, I need to go down to San Mateo early (about 3pm), but I
should be able to give up to two people rides back to San Francisco
afterwards.

Finally, if you need a pick-up from CalTrain, please speak up now!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun