Re: TODO: GNU TLS

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: mark(at)mark(dot)mielke(dot)cc
Cc: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>, Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)paradise(dot)net(dot)nz>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TODO: GNU TLS
Date: 2006-12-30 18:44:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If you want real language-lawyer over-reach, check out this 2003 posting
that says our BSD license wording is not compatible with the OpenBSD BSD
license:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2003-11/msg00212.php

OpenBSD feels the "without fee" can be misinterpreted, so PostgreSQL was
removed from their CDROM.

Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us