pgadmin feature wish

From: Rolf Schaufelberger <rs(at)plusw(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin feature wish
Date: 2006-12-27 13:16:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

first of all : Thanks a lot for this great tool !

Now, as you write in the options help text to tell you more configurable
features here is mine:
I'm using postgres schemas quite a lot I'm missing the feature to configure my
search path in pgadmin. I can't use postgresql.conf search_path , since that
on is global to all my databases, and would conflict with my running
applications. For psql I use a .psqlrc file, but I cant' see any place to
configure that within pgadmin. So for every statement I'm typing I have to
prepend "set search_path to foo, bar, ... "
So I would like to have a option "Search_Path".

Regards
--
Rolf Schaufelberger

rs(at)plusw(dot)de