Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
Date: 2006-12-04 15:40:24
Lists: pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 09:16:58AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Is there not a free font that can be used instead? There are a huge
> amount of free, quality fonts out there.

Uh, I thought we'd just had a long discussion on -advocacy which
concluded that infrastructure and supplies were the purview of the
fund, and that the PGFG wasn't supposed to second-guess the community
on this?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland