Re: Guion bajo

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: arturo garcia <josearturogarcia(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Guion bajo
Date: 2006-11-30 18:34:54
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda
arturo garcia escribió:

> SELECT * FROM tipos WHERE descripcion LIKE '%_'
> Sin embargo, al ejecutar el query, me devuelve todos los registro que
> contiene la tabla, sin importar el criterio de selección.  Que puedo
> hacer para seleccionar solo lo que me interesa???

Leer el manual

	To match a literal underscore or percent sign without matching
	other characters, the respective character in pattern must be
	preceded by the escape character. The default escape character
	is the backslash but a different one may be selected by using
	the ESCAPE clause. To match the escape character itself, write
	two escape characters.

Alvaro Herrera