Blob fields and backups

From: william(dot)munoz(at)multiservicios(dot)gov(dot)co
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Blob fields and backups
Date: 2006-11-30 13:15:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have an Oracle DB, where my backup file is 280 GB and growing. I also have a
lot of blob fields there. When i make a backup recover, the blob fields are
there, and my boss is alive.

I want to know how postgresql's backup utilities deal with blob fields...

Thanks,

Servidor de correo corporativo - Ximma Ltda.