BUG #2793: Cannot Install (Problem with permitions)

From: "Thiago dos Santos Alves" <thiago(dot)salves(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2793: Cannot Install (Problem with permitions)
Date: 2006-11-29 12:21:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2793
Logged by:          Thiago dos Santos Alves
Email address:      thiago(dot)salves(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2rc1
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

When I install PostgreSQL 8.2rc1 on my windows machine, it goes fine but at
the end of installation the installer gives me an error saying that it
cannot set permitions to files.
After that the directory where I try to install PostgreSQL is not accessible
anymore, even I'm being one of the administrators of the machine!

pgsql-bugs by date