Looking for pgsql sysadmin

From: Marc Evans <Marc(at)SoftwareHackery(dot)Com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for pgsql sysadmin
Date: 2006-11-29 14:24:56
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello -

A company that I am working with is looking for a pgsql system administrator.
The host OSes are FreeBSD 6 and RedHat Enterprise Linux, currently. Postgresql
is currently version 8.1. Tasks would include devising a world-wide replication
and backup strategy, system performance tuning, routine maintenance tasks, etc.
The work location is San Jose, CA, though tele-commuting may be arranged for
the right person. If you or someone that you know would be interested, I would
be happy to make introductions.

- Marc

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Sibley BaconDate: 2006-11-30 18:52:19