Re: PostgreSQL.ae is parked!

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Luckys <plpgsql(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.ae is parked!
Date: 2006-11-27 03:16:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 23:48, Luckys wrote:
> For the middle east region, specifically uae, domain www.postgresql.ae is
> parked.
> I'll soon be hosting the site with all the neccessary details.
> I'll see that the site provides enough information/comparisions about PG,
> as in more and more businesses are
> attracted to use it.
> Some inputs would be appreciated.

I hadn't seen any follow up on this, but wanted to let you know that the main
postgresql website does have translation facilities if you wanted to make use
of them. It's apparently a rather gargantuan task to translate/maintain a
translated copy of the main website, so you might also want to take a look at
some of the international websites and see how they are tailoring thier sites
for their local users needs. BTW, once your up and going, drop a note to the
www mailing list so you can be added into the main website.

--
Robert Treat