Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-22 16:02:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Mike,

> Were you going to point me to some materials/content we could use as
> source material for developing the printed materials/flyers for this
> conference?
> Once again I'd like an idea on quantity.

Like I said, we only want *design*, not printing, which I'll take care of at
Kinko's.

The source material is the 8.2 presskit, which is here:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/release82.zip

Note that this is a earlier draft, but it shouldn't affect developing a flyer.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun