PGSQL SETUP PROBLEM

From: rahman sule <femi_sule(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-port(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGSQL SETUP PROBLEM
Date: 2006-11-21 16:28:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hello,

I Sule Rahman from the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Nigeria( IITA). IITA is an international research organisation committed to the development and improve production of agricultural products.

We recently installed PGSQL on a Redhat Linux server but each time the system restart we have to restart PGSQL too. but recently that has became very difficult and to reinstalL it is has become problematic too.

Attached is the text copy of the procedure taken to restart or reinstall the PGSQL.

Your assistance is urgently needed, please.

Regards,

Femi.

Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo.
Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

pgsql-bugs by date