BUG #2770: tomcat connection pool

From: "Brahma" <tobrahma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2770: tomcat connection pool
Date: 2006-11-19 12:59:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2770
Logged by:          Brahma
Email address:      tobrahma(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   win xp
Details:

Hello,
I am using tomcat and PGSQL for my web application. I am using JNDI to
connect to PGSQL. The database consists of three schemas
1. source_all
2. unit_1
3. unit_2

I kept all the functions (language : pgsql) in source schema and
unit_1,unit_2 has only tables with same structure.

Now connecting to pgsql and every time I connect, setting  search path to
either unit_1,source_all or unit_2,source_all depending on request. I
printed the search path from both application and DB to this point things
are fine. But the function returning table data of latest search_path only
(search path is correct but tables accessed are different). Can anybody help
me if this has got a solution.

Regards
Brahma

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: vincentDate: 2006-11-20 09:42:58