Re: Need help with org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while

From: Håkan Jacobsson <hakan(dot)jacobsson99(at)bredband(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help with org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while
Date: 2006-11-15 08:32:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave,

Thanx for the fast reply!
No firewall (except for the Windows XP built-in firewall) is involved.

Dave, I tried to answer to your reply earlier, but apparently my mail
didn´t come through. Thats way I´m posting this message as a new thread
(not sure how it will be presented in the mailing list).

How do I reply to RE:messages?

/Håkan