Re: function with array parameter

From: Jean-Christophe Roux <jcxxr(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Talha Khan <talha(dot)amjad(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: function with array parameter
Date: 2006-11-08 21:30:22
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello,

Thanks for the answer but the resource connection is optional and in this script there is no ambiguity since there is only one connection. I added the connection to pg_query any way and the script still fails. I went through archives and saw that others had the same problem with using a PHP arrays as a parameter to a Postgresql function. I have not found a solution though; any thought?