-- New to read from Oracle and insert into Postgress --

From: Rafael Orta <rorta_us(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: -- New to read from Oracle and insert into Postgress --
Date: 2006-10-15 03:17:33
Lists: pgsql-novice pgsql-odbc

Hello Everybody

I am new to postgress, I am need to be able to do
a select from an Oracle table from postgres and insert the
same information into postgres.

Sort of "insert into postgres values select from oracle"

Is there any way I can do this from postgres? any free plugs ins or
something that allows me to read Oracle tables from postgres?

Thanks in advance

Rafael Orta

Rafael Orta Phone: (609)-330-3193
Sr. Oracle DBA Fax: (856)-642-7679
Technical Manager
Oraprofessionals Email: rorta_us(at)yahoo(dot)com