Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times whenviewing table results directly

From: "Mike G" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times whenviewing table results directly
Date: 2006-10-13 18:42:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

I have been testing beta 3 this morning and it crashed on me again. The debugger
pointed in the same location as last time.

I was trying to view a table that a few seconds ago had over 70000 records in it, had
just truncated it and only inserted 5 records back into it. Of course trying to
reproduce it again didn't work.

I have been trying to build from the source code but have encountered some errors. Can
the project file included in the beta sources be used to build the beta versions?

If you or someone else would be willing to help me get through the errors I will try to
run a debug version.

Mike

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:31:07 +0100, Dave Page wrote