Re: Per-database search_path

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Per-database search_path
Date: 2006-09-30 03:55:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

	* Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings

	  Currently, ALTER USER and ALTER DATABASE support per-user and
	  per-database defaults.  Consider adding per-user-and-database
	  defaults so things like search_path can be defaulted for a
	  specific user connecting to a specific database.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce(at)momjian(dot)us