pg web hosting with tsearch2?

From: "Rick Schumeyer" <rschumeyer(at)ieee(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg web hosting with tsearch2?
Date: 2006-09-29 17:45:34
Lists: pgsql-general

I hope pg-general is the correct forum for this question.if not please let
me know the correct location.

I have a pg application that uses tsearch2. I would like to move this
application off my local machine and onto a web host somewhere. I have some
questions regarding this:

1) What is the preferred postgresql text searching tool these days?
Is it still tsearch2?

2) Can someone suggest a web host service that includes tsearch2 (or
an equivalent text searching component)?

3) All the web hosts I am aware of are still offering only pg 7.4.
Does anybody offer pg 8.x ?