Re: On future conferences

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, i-kaori(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp
Subject: Re: On future conferences
Date: 2006-09-22 16:15:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 09:34:56PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you guys don't mind to have the conference in Japan next year, I
> would like to start discussions with JPUG/community/business people if
> we could do anything for this.
>
> What do you think?

It appears that there is also interest on the part of some to try to
do a conference in Canada again next year. But I don't see any
reason not to have one in Japan!

In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
--Brad Holland