Re: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Jon Asher <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?
Date: 2006-09-20 01:30:40
Lists: sfpug

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 06:27:10PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> David,
>
> > Sorry about the delay, folks. I just got hold of Casey Duncan of
> > Pandora, and he says he'll get me the blurb by tomorrow. Should
> > we see about scheduling November?
>
> Sure, that would be terrific. Jon can only do San Franicisco anyway
> ... presumably Casey can do Oakland?
>
> Jon, did you want to do it at Hyperic or somewhere else?

Casey said SF would work.

Also, there's the thing about a South Bay/Peninsula venue. We've got
several places lined up, and our South Bay contingent is clamoring for
it. I must say I sympathize, 'cause the trip to SF/Oakland is brutal
from there, especially at commute hours.

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778 AIM: dfetter666
Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!