Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?
Date: 2006-09-15 04:22:39
Lists: sfpug

All,

Again, I want to thank iParadigms for hosting a cool meeting last month and
providing delicious Zachary's pizza.

Next up: Jon Asher has threatened to do a talk on using Microsoft
technologies (.NET et. al.) with PostgreSQL. I was thinking we could do
that next month, October 10th, at Hyperic.

Jon: you ready to go next month?

Hyperic: are you up for hosting another meeting?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun