Re: Progress and Questions

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Eric M(dot) Cherry" <cherry_eric(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Progress and Questions
Date: 2006-09-10 02:36:56
Lists: pgsql-novice
> I'm told that even the most stalwart heroes wish
> they'd stayed home when
> they see the size of the dragon.  Thanks for the
> guidance!
>
>    - emc

if i were starting fresh today, knowing what i know
now, i'd start learning and developing in ruby.  you
can make desktop or web apps.  you can learn rails - a
great framework for many web apps.  it is OOP.

the onyl downside is that it takes more system
resources to run it, but that is becoming less and
less of an issue w/ the advances in computer h/w.