Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: barbara figueirido <barbara(at)bariloche(dot)com(dot)ar>, Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1
Date: 2006-09-08 05:01:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

> Andrej Ricnik-Bay escribió:
> > Quick question - I haven't seen a single mail of Guido's on the
> > list; did he respond to you in private, or do we have ourselves
> > a mail-transport problem?

A day or two ago, there was a DNS problems that affected one or more of the postgresql servers.
There is a thread on the pg-general list about this. Maybe this could have been the cause.

> It's a good question; Guido helped me in private, but I thought the
> message I was answering was directed to the list, since it was in
> english; after seeing your question I checked the headers and it wasn't
> --which I should have noticed from the fact that I had to insert
> manually the list's address.

hmm... I never had that happen to me. If you can reproduce the results I would send an email to
the webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) He will know the correct person/list to forward the email to.