Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Michael Paesold <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>, PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure
Date: 2006-09-01 02:03:20
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
I am unclear about this report.  The patch was not meant to fix every
interval issue, but merely to improve multiplication and division
computations.  Does it do that?  I think the 23:60 is a time rounding
issue that isn't covered in this patch.  I am not against fixing it, but
does the submitted patch improve things or not?  Given we are
post-feature freeze, we don't have time to fix all the interval issues.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce(at)momjian(dot)us