Last chance for PostgreSQL DBA training locally

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Last chance for PostgreSQL DBA training locally
Date: 2006-08-30 15:42:32
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Per earlier notice, Open Technology Group is running a PostgreSQL
Administrator Training Course in Santa Clara September 18-22:
http://www.otg-nc.com/training-courses/coursedetail.php?courseid=40&cat_id=8

I can even arrange a group discount if we can get together three or more SFPUG
people who want to attend.  Please contact me ASAP.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun