DB Synchronization.

From: nilesh khode <nilesh_khode(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DB Synchronization.
Date: 2006-08-26 06:08:17
Lists: pgsql-admin
  Hello All,

 I am having Postgresql 8 installed on 2 RH Linux box.
 I am keeping one server in stand-by mode. If one server is failed for any reason, the DB should be serving from another server.

 I am having one question about the synchronization.
 How to keep another server in updated mode?
 It should takes an updated db from first server and restore it on another server.

 Please help me out.

 Regards,
 Nilesh

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Purusothaman ADate: 2006-08-26 10:47:27