BUG #2590: Create a Slony-i Cluster in PgAdmin III

From: "Franco Malerba" <administrators(at)unionefiduciaria(dot)it>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2590: Create a Slony-i Cluster in PgAdmin III
Date: 2006-08-25 10:13:09
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2590
Logged by:          Franco Malerba
Email address:      administrators(at)unionefiduciaria(dot)it
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Windows 2000 Server
Details:

Hallo,
i've created 2 new Databases in the PgAdmin III graphic interface. My goal
is to create a cluster containing the 2 DBs previously created.

When I try to initiate a new Slony cluster in the PgAdmin interface, the
status-bar says "Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining
possible" ..

I found out there is a suggested solution:
"You'll have to copy all *.sql scripts into one directory for win32 from the
slony sources. On Linux, they are installed into /usr/local/pgsql/shared or
so by the slony make install process. "
BUT IT'S NOT CLEAR TO ME WHERE IS THE DESTINATION FOLDER.
I copied all the *sql files i found both in the C:\WINNT\System32 and in the
C:\Program Files\Postgresql\8.1\Slony directories, but the problem
persists.

Could you help me?
Are there any solution?

Thanks in advance for your support