Re: Problem compiling PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on AIX.

From: Nzer Zaidenberg <scipioenterprises(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem compiling PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on AIX.
Date: 2006-08-12 21:17:26
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hello Tom,

 Thanks for your prompt responses so far.

 I have reconfigured and rebuild as you advice.

 and i even have a core file. the problem is i have no clue which executable generated the core file.
 I tried some that looked trivial but they were not it.

 Is the a way to deduce based on the log or the script what executable has failed?

 PS> I am fully capable of using gdb.

 Thanks in advance.
  Nezer J. Zaidenebrg