Important: Registration and Schedules for Linux World Expo

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Important: Registration and Schedules for Linux World Expo
Date: 2006-08-11 21:41:15
Lists: sfpug
PG People:

REGISTRATION:
The following people have been set up with Exhibitor Badges for the show:
Me, Githogori, Chander, Josh Drake, David Fetter, Casey and Jamie.  You
should go to the booth marked "Exhibitor Registration" at the show
entrance to get your badge.  All Exhibitor badges have the company as
POSTGRESQL PROJECT and have my address and phone number as the contact
information (2166 Hayes Street San Francisco, 415-752-2500).

If your name is not in the above list (Neil, Elein, others) then you should
register for a regular attendee badge, which is availble if you get it
*right now* from the LinuxWorldExpo web site:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO06A/SN344402
... if you wait until next week, you will need a paper pass from us; call
me or Githogori once you arrive at the exhibit hall.

SCHEDULE:
Volunteers for load-in should congregate at the entrance to Moscone North
at 5:15pm on Monday.   For those of us with cars (me & Josh Drake),
there's a loading zone (actually a taxi stand) in front of the Yerba Buena
Theater just before you get to the Moscone entrance.  That's where we'll
drop stuff off.  Setup will take about one hour.

Volunteers expecting to be there in the morning should arrive around 9:30,
9:15 if you haven't picked up your badge yet.  Of course, if you don't
have an exhibitor badge then arrive just before 10am.  Afternoon
volunteers should arrive around 1pm.  Meet at the booth, which is in the
left back corner of the show floor from the entrance.  Show floor map is
here:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/images/other/12SF06A_floorplana.pdf

Load-out will be 5:30pm on Thursday, unless somehow we can do it earlier.
Meet at the booth -- I think all of the loadout people are booth staff.

On Monday morning, I'll send out a volunteer's FAQ for the show.   I'll
also have copies at the show.

All-day booth volunteers will be fed lunch.  Volunteers will get a t-shirt
or a shoulder bag from the PostgreSQL Anniversary summit (if they don't
have one already), or a copy of Korry Douglas' PostgreSQL book.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-08-14 16:33:08