Re: Maia Mailgard down?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Maia Mailgard down?
Date: 2006-08-05 18:52:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Is there any way we can return to whatever we were using before Maia mailgard?
Maia is patently NOT working ... it's fundamentally broken in some way, and
isn't blocking any spam. The interface for Baysian filtering is also awkward
and darned near unusable. In a couple months we're going to be trying to do
the PostgreSQL 8.2 release which means that we need the @postgresql.org
e-mail addresses working ... and right now they're all receiving a flood of
unfiltered spam, making them unusable.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun