SVN Commit by dpage: r5280 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src src/frm src/include

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r5280 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src src/frm src/include
Date: 2006-07-27 09:31:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2006-07-27 10:31:39 +0100 (Thu, 27 Jul 2006)

New Revision: 5280

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=5280&view=rev

Log:
In typical fashion, right after starting to use wxAUI, it gets moved into wxWidgets CVS, leaving the standalone version with a somewhat uncertain future. For now, let's use our own version with pgAdmin specific bug fixes. Once wxWidgets 27 is a little more stable we can rewrite to optionally use the bundled version ready for wx2.8.

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/acinclude.m4
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm/frmMain.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm/frmQuery.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/include/frmEditGrid.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/include/frmMain.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/include/frmQuery.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/pgAdmin3.vcproj

pgadmin-hackers by date