From: craigp <craigp98072(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: INSERT ... RETURNING in 8.2
Date: 2006-07-26 06:44:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi -

I've searched the email archives, and the last I saw INSERT ... RETURNING
referenced was last March. I had two questions:

1) will this feature make it in 8.2?
2) is there a timeline for 8.2?

BTW, while searching for "insert returning", I noticed an invalid hit (the url
goes to a different message about a concurrency type). I dunno if this is
indicative of a larger problem.

45. Re: 8.2 planning features [0.00001]
...With the current timeline, I`ll have hierarchical queries, nonrecursive
introspective sort, and insert/update/delete returning ready for 8.2.  Jonah H.
Harris, Database......, 12 Kb

Do You Yahoo!?

Next:From: Ayush ParasharDate: 2006-07-26 06:51:45