Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?

From: Tzahi Fadida <Tzahi(dot)ML(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?
Date: 2006-07-16 00:33:30
Lists: pgsql-students

My project is doing what it should do. Still missing one feature i want to
enter before people will start to use it but other than that i tested it
extensively. It can take a few days.
still needs a lot of code clean ups and i need to move it from 8.1
dynamic loaded function interface to 8.2
but i am guessing it shouldn't be something difficult?
The code cleanups and some more features will be finished by the end
of soc.

Is there anything else to do than just copying the files into contrib?

Aside from the obvious full disjunction functionality i have a feeling people
will benefit from the code itself as an example since it uses many aspects of
postgresql.

--
Regards,
        Tzahi.