BUG #2529: it doesn't start- the log files are not found

From: "Gosia" <gosiaczek765(at)interia(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2529: it doesn't start- the log files are not found
Date: 2006-07-13 08:35:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2529
Logged by: Gosia
Email address: gosiaczek765(at)interia(dot)pl
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system: Windows
Details:

when I turn on pgAdmin3.exe and I start to connect to the localhost server I
have to write the password and then the sign occures: cannot read the log
files. I have read the FAQ and there are some solutions, but only for linux,
I don't have enought time to configure linux on my workstation now.