Npgsql 1.0RC2 released!

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: mono-list <mono-list(at)ximian(dot)com>, mono-brasil(at)listas(dot)cipsga(dot)org(dot)br, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Npgsql 1.0RC2 released!
Date: 2006-07-09 23:03:11
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi all,

Npgsql Development Team is proud to announce NpgsqlRC2!

What Npgsql?
It is a .net data provider for Postgresql. It allows .net applications to
access postgresql backends. More information can be found here:

There were a lot of fixes and new features added. Please, check release notes
for more information:

Downloads are available here:

Note that Mono 2.0 packages aren't available. This is because after my machine
reinstall, I didn't install mono 2.0 yet. Sorry for that. I will provide
packages for Mono 2.0 as soon as I finish compile Mono 2.0 on my machine.

Also note that 2.0 version still doesn't have support for 2.0.
It is only compiled with 2.0 framework. We are working on 2.0
support and hope to have it released soon.

Mono repository also will be updated soon.

I'd like to thank God for allowing me to do that.

I'd like to thank Josh Cooley for all his effort and collaboration on this

Thank you for all users who provided valuable feedback which allowed us to make
Npgsql even better!

Please give it a try and let us know of any problems you find.

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

Npgsql Lead Developer

MonoBrasil Project Founder Member

- Indira Gandhi

VocĂȘ quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou vocĂȘ sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas !

pgsql-announce by date