Re: PgAdmin locked up

From: "Keith Worthington" <keithw(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <KeithW(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin locked up
Date: 2006-06-16 20:45:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:43:54 +0100, Dave Page wrote

Dave,

I am running on RHEL3.

I will try a new build next week.

Yeah, ouch. The stuff I lost wasn't critical but it was two days worth of
queries written while toubleshooting an anomoly. :-(

Kind Regards,
Keith Worthington
President

Narrow Path, Inc.