Re: slony / press??

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Andy Astor" <andya(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) (Josh) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: slony / press??
Date: 2006-06-16 20:48:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Andy,

> We're happy to also offer some help in drafting and/or editing this
> release. In fact, as a general rule, I'm happy to contribute
> professional PR people's time to any PostgreSQL community press
> releases, just as a service. In this particular case, we'd also
> appreciate a brief mention as a sponsor of the PL/Java work. Thanks,

You're sponsoring Thomas?  I'd no idea.

Anyway, I'll try to figure out a reporter to pitch the story to.
Actually, the fact that CMD and EDB are nominially competitors gives this
story an additional slant.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Andy AstorDate: 2006-06-16 20:49:44