Welcome to pgsql-students for SoC

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Welcome to pgsql-students for SoC
Date: 2006-05-30 23:45:48
Lists: pgsql-students
SoC folks,

I've subscribed you all to pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)  You're welcome
to use this list for whatever items of SoC coordination you need.

If the mentors need a closed list for anyting, let me know.

Otherwise, I suggest you continue the discussion here about what kind of
collaboration infrastructure you want.  pgFoundry, Trac, whatever, it's
available.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

pgsql-students by date

Next:From: John JawedDate: 2006-05-31 01:05:32
Subject: Re: Welcome to pgsql-students for SoC